Search Engine Optimization is more than stuffing a host of keywords into your site.
In search, Google, Yahoo and Bing make concerted efforts to being intuitive enough to sort through items that are relevant. Every site owner should strive to become the “authority” in their chosen field, making themselves more useful to the searcher and therefore, the search engines.
Things to consider when designing your SEO effort include:
- Site Structure
- Our client’s sites are built on platforms that are structurally sound
- How, when and where to use keywords
- Create original and relevant content
- Content prioritization and placement
- The Market
- Who are you writing content for?
- Where are they?
- What is your link building strategy for SEO?